Children don’t choose to be born into poverty. Most grow up never realizing their human potential. Instead, they face physical and psychological trauma—hunger, malnutrition, disease, low self-esteem and lack of opportunity.
Christel House is a holistic model designed to transform the lives of impoverished children. We do this by focusing on the “whole child.” We don’t just educate, or feed, or provide health care—we do all of these things—from early childhood through early adulthood. We develop the total child.
Christel House Works: 2020 Global Statistics
- Average daily attendance rate 96% - Students K-12
- Annual K-12 Student retention rate of 94%
- 99% of students passed graduation exams
- 88% of graduates continuing studies or gainfully employed
- 5,662 total number of students served including College & Careers