Christel House Academy West Includes:
- On-site mental health and social services
- Strong emphasis on technology and Spanish language instructions
- International standards-based academic instruction
- Outreach to parents and families
- Art, music, physical education and extracurricular activities
- A longer school year and school day
School Profile - 2019 Statistics
- Opened August 2014
- Grades K-6. A grade will be added every year through 12th grade (9-12 students will move to Christel House Manual campus)
- 377 Students enrolled
- 95% Student attendance rate
- 88% Student year to year retention rate
Students at Christel House Academy West work to make the community better. See how in this video.
About Christel House Indianapolis
Christel House Indianapolis is a network of learning centers supported by Christel House International. The centers, authorized by The Indiana Charter School Board, operate as public charter schools on multiple campus locations.
Christel House Academy South opened in 2002 on the Southside of Indianapolis and serves more than 700 students in grades K–12. It was Indiana’s first charter school to receive the National Forum to Accelerate Middle-Grades Reform’s designation as a School to Watch, and was recognized nationally as one of 10 MetLife Foundation–NASSP “Breakthrough Schools.” Christel House Academy West opened in August 2014 on the near Westside of Indianapolis, and serves students in grades K–6. Each year the school will add one new grade level.
Christel House DORS, an adult high school, is located on the Christel House South campus, and at Christel House West with a third site located at IVY Tech Meridian Center Building.
For more information, please visit www.chacademy.org.